Thursday, June 02, 2011

Porterhouse Steaks are too good

As I've said a few times on this blog, in addition to owning the company, I am also a big Max Delivery customer (though, surprisingly, not the biggest user, but that's another story).

I used to order the meats from Max Delivery, but, to be honest, I did not love them.  They were organic and healthy, but not dry aged and the cut wasn't my favorite, so it did not grill up nicely. I would occasionally sneak one from Whole Foods or a local butcher to meet my carnivorous desires.

But, Ottomanelli has changed all that for me.  I ordered one of our Porterhouse steaks last night, added just some salt and pepper, and grilled it up.  The night before, I got the lamb chops and did something similar.

Sugar Sweet Sunshine used to be my favorite Best of NY, but Ottomanelli has now taken over for me.

Now, I never have to leave home again!

No comments: