Friday, March 11, 2011

New Site Design - Mixed Reviews

I've been monitoring the feelings about the new site design and there is definitely a mixed feeling about it.  Some of you love it; some of you hate it.  For now, I have left the link back to the old design on the site, so those of you who do not like the new one can get back to shop the way that is most convenient for you. 

The major reason for the redesign was that the old design was clunky and not standardized and was hard to browse in many ways.  I shop at MaxDelivery all the time and rarely did i click through the categories and "walk around" the store.  Instead, I searched for everything that I needed, as did many other customers.

The goal is to make it easier to browse, as well as looking nicer and prettier.  We'll see how well it works out.

I had some further tweaks made to the new site based upon the comments in the survey, but please keep the comments coming.

No comments: